• Monday-Friday 9 am-12 pm
• Boys & Girls Ages 6-16
• 6th Avenue South in Jacksonville Beach
• $200 Per Week (sign up online)
• Soft Surfboards
• Professional Surf Instruction
• Beach Tent For Shade
• Goody Bag At The End Of Camp
• LS Rash Guards to Wear for Sun and Board Protection (also available for purchase)
• Tons Of FUN!
- “Excellent experience for my sons. Evan, Tristan and their team of assistants made the surfing experience safe, enriching and super fun. Both kids came home every day telling tales of their adventures and wishing it was the next morning! Highly recommend for any kid–shy or outgoing–the experience will be unforgettable and meaningful.”Christina K.
“This surf camp was excellent for our sons who are 6 & 10 years old. The instructor to surfer ratio was wonderful and Evan was incredibly organized. The instructors were kind, knowledgable and fun. We stayed and watched all of the mornings and I always felt like our kids were safe and engaged. We have done larger camps in the past, but this will be our camp from now on. Cannot say enough great things about this experience“Brian C.
“My 6 yr old daughter had an amazing time at surf camp and cannot wait to do it again next year—even asked for an additional week! The individual attention each student gets is so reassuring that they are actually learning rather than just babysitting our kids while on a surfboard—and the coaches are such great people. I’d highly recommend this to anyone! Can’t wait for next year”Katie M.
Our Surf Camp is the right choice for many reasons. We have one of the best student to instructor ratios at 3:1, which guarantees your child is safe and receiving great surf instruction. Our smaller camp size allows children to feel comfortable in their new surrounding enabling them to develop this new skill.